Friday, March 5, 2010

Cage.Cage.Cage.Cage.CAGE!

Hmm, well now, that did not work very well, did it? This semester in someways has been better, but in most ways worst. I am allergic to something (presumably), I receive very little sleep (and I thought last semester was bad!), there is not a day that is not something of something, and I hate it here.

I feel locked in a zoo, and I am only one of few sane animals.

This is not the place I though it would be; they misrepresent themselves.

I am trying to run away.

Sometimes, I am okay with being here, in fact I am even optimistic that it can be better here, especially next year in a different house with different people. I think i am only kidding myself. I am never going to want to come back after this semester. But waht if I have to? What if the colleges I have applied to do not accept me?

Trapped. Trapped. Trapped. Trapped. TRAPPED!

No comments: